T-UnLock Application is 1# The Cheapest mobiles unlocking solution in the market today.
Check if your mobile (or your customer mobile) you want to unlock is supported from the (Supported Models) in the Main menu and how many Credits you need to buy in order to unlock it.
You need to buy a credits by clicking (Buy Credits) button in the Main menu and selecting the item as required, then our support will email you within 24 hours your new Username and Password to use it by T-UnLock Application after completing the payment.
Download the application by clicking (Download) button in the Main menu and install it to your computer, after that run T-UnLock Application and enter the Username and Password we sent to your email and click (Login) to check your Credits balance then Click (UnLock).
All you need is to make the Payment in order to get a username & password by one of following methods:
1- Resellers ( Cheap Method )
- Clicking ( Resellers ) link in Website main menu as follow:
- Visiting the Reseller website or contacting him through the details in our website
2- T-UnLock Website:
- Clicking ( BUY CREDITS ) in Website main menu.
- Selecting Credits Package You Need as follow:
- Agreeing the Terms & Conditions by checking the checkbox and writing your PayPal email in the textbox as follow:
- Then Clicking (Make Payment) and you would be forward to PayPal website to complete the process, then after completing the payment in PayPal you will receive immediately email that contains your Username & Password
NOTE: Please to check your spam folder before contacting us
The ways to enable USB Debugging mode, which is accounted for the key step in Android rooting process, vary from one Android version to another.
1. Android 2.0-2.3.x
2. Android 3.0- 4.1.x
3. Android 4.2.x and higher.
First, you need to enable “Developer Options Menu”.
- Click Menu button to enter into App drawer.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap “About phone” or “About tablet”,
- Scroll down to the bottom of the “About phone” and locate the “Build Number” field.
- Tap the Build number field seven times to enable Developer Options. Tap a few times and you’ll see a countdown that reads “You are now 3 steps away from being a developer.”
- When you are done, you’ll see the message “You are now a developer!”.
- Tap the Back button and you’ll see the Developer options menu under System on your Settings screen.
Now, you can enable USB Debugging mode.
- Go to Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging. Tap the USB Debugging checkbox.
4. Android 5.0 – 7.x
- Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become developer
- Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
This help section includes the ADB connection issue and it show you how can you easily solve it.
The problem is:
- The phone is in offline mode
- The phone can not be detected correctly
- The Software asks you to enable USB debugging
Check the “Always allow from this computer checkbox when you attach the usb cable
T-UnLock App deduct ( cut ) Credits of all operation in advance and does not deduct or cut any credits again for same mobile, even if your balance is 0 credits no problem all you need to do is:
Clicking ( UnLock ) again